January 15, 2010

Fluke day♥


I know i was didn't updated my blog for a long time .
Nothing to post lately
but now , went to school for the last day of the week
after the aggregate the discipline teacher caught my hair abruptly and saying that my hair was not allow for this style .
The brainless teacher never gave me a chance to explain and straight cut away my hair with the big paper cut scissors !
I really mad on it but nothing else can do except bear it .
Anyway ,
i can't do nothing , just can waiting for the next hair cut and waiting for my hair longer
without end ,
i will not saying this will be the fluke day because of this reason only ,
aside i still have an big argument with one friend when having our supper together .
I felt disappointed and ashamed about it , a lots of people watching on us and i really felt that awkward in front min their guys .
He changed a lots , i have no opinion to continue saying about him .
But now we already settled the brawl .
I went to sing k with min just now , after pools and dinner .
We back on each others houses .
Just waiting for my next post patiently , thanks ;D