January 3, 2011

The first update of new year♥

1231/2010
Hawaiii xD * When going penang (:

Back to my life !
Airenman at johor, me? At alor star ! >.<
Airenman work everyday, i school everyday ! Till Chinese new year :(
I miss him so much !!! But nothing can i do ==
Just waiting and waiting !!!
okay fine , stop the unhappy topic
 Hey people, guess what ?
I changed my hair style ^^ Do not be surprised
Its really short , but i never feel regret (:
teehee



0102
Went penang again . With the sad mood ):
Because airenman is gonna leave me , back to johor T.T
When arrived airport, i was sad .
Can't smile at all!
I hate this feeling ! Awhhhh ~~~
Okokook! Enough ! Stop the topic again >.<

Airenman, dont go plss T.T
 My stupid sad face =.=
 Here my new DS cover ~ I wanted pink colour actually . But don't have :(

It's time go to the bed !!!
Right now !!!
Good night everyone .
And, Happy happy NEW YEAH ^^


P/s: I miss my dearest so much !!! I will meet they soon ^^ See you !